Tony Iuliano holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Laws from Macquarie University. He was admitted to practice in New South Wales in 1990, in South Australia in 1994 and in the ACT in 2001.
Tony is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and, as Special Counsel, heads the Family Law team in NSW. Tony has over 28 years’ experience in law. Apart from his excellence in Family Law, Tony also has experience in Bankruptcy, Commercial Litigation and Corporate Insolvency as well as Criminal Law. Tony has also spent a number of years as a barrister.
Tony has appeared in many complex family law matters and has an exemplary knowledge of Family Law. Tony’s expertise and experience in Family Law resulted in him being one of a small number of Family Lawyers to receive Accredited Specialist status from the Law Society of New South Wales. Tony also lectures part-time in Ethics and Legal Responsibility at Western Sydney University.
Outside of law, Tony is an avid motor vehicle enthusiast and enjoys swimming, cycling, tennis and long Sunday drives. He also enjoys a glass of fine red wine.
Accreditations & Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the New South Wales Bar Association
- Member of the Professional Conduct Committee of the Law Society of New South Wales, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Member of the Ethics Committee of the Law Society of NSW 2015, 2016 and 2018
- Member of the Family Law Committee of the Law Society of NSW 2017 and 2018
- Member of the South Western Health Research and Ethics Committee 2017 and 2018