GTC Traffic Lawyers Balmain | Affordable Traffic Solicitors
If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Balmain expert in the field who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of traffic lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Looking for a traffic lawyer nearby in Balmain?
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Call our expert team today at 1300 636 846 and find a lawyer in Balmain that is experienced in your case.
Speak with a Balmain traffic accident lawyer now
Read More: What to do after Motor Vehicle Accidents NSW
New South Wales driving offences include:
- Driving Vehicles With Low Tyre Pressure (NSW)
- Driving Whilst Suspended, Disqualified or Unlicensed in NSW
- Drug Driving Law NSW
- Failing to stop for Police in NSW
- Heavy Vehicle Traffic Offences in NSW
- Jaywalking NSW
- NSW Hoon Laws
- Road Rules for Cyclists NSW
- Serious Traffic Offences in NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Balmain lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Balmain Local Court on the day.
If you need to go to Court in Balmain soon, or you have a legal problem and need help, there’s no need to face this alone. Call us for a no-obligation, confidential discussion today.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
Balmain Magistrates Court
The Balmain Local Court has the operating hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Balmain Local court is at 368 Darling St, Balmain. If you are using public transport, the Balmain Local Court is 350 metres from the main shopping precinct. If you are driving, Balmain is 5km west of the Sydney CBD.
Balmain was named after Dr William Balmain, a colonial surgeon who was given the land grant in the early 1800s by Governor John Hunter.
Balmain is now a thriving culturally diverse community with a population of 10,000 people. For expert advice and strong representation call Go To Court Lawyers Balmain.
Free Legal Resources
- NSW Road Rules
- Traffic Lawyer NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
- Driving Suspended NSW
- New South Wales Road Fines
- Police Pursuit NSW
- Traffic Offenders Intervention Program NSW
Regulations & Acts
- Road Transport Act 2013
- Road Transport (General) Regulation 2013
- Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Regulation 2008
- Road Transport (Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2007
- Road Rules 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.