Civil Dispute Lawyers Manly, NSW | Expert Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Law Firm: GTC Civil Lawyers Manly
Firm Positioning: Civil Lawyers
Firm Opening Hours: 08.30am – 05.00pm
National Hotline: 7am to midnight, 7 days
Address: Level 2, 39 East Esplanade, Manly, NSW 2095
Civil dispute lawyers nearby in Manly
Are you in Manly and looking for legal advice in relation to civil law? Go To Court Lawyers can help! Our experienced team of lawyers have the expertise to ensure that you get the best possible outcome. We provide sound advice on all matters including contracts, torts, business disputes, probate matters and other types of litigation.
Our professional team is capable of representing clients at all court levels and knows how to prepare your case effectively for success. If you need a civil lawyer for negotiation or for proceedings in the court, Go To Court Lawyers Manly is here for you. Call us today to talk about your case with one of our accredited lawyers.
Civil dispute lawyers Manly
Are you involved in a civil dispute? Our team of experienced lawyers can help. We understand how daunting it can be to tackle a legal matter, which is why our lawyers are dedicated to offering knowledgeable and compassionate legal advice tailored to your unique situation. Get in touch today for an obligation free consultation by calling our hotline. We’re here to help you get the best way forward for your case.
Civil law services Manly, NSW
Some of the law areas our Manly civil lawyers can assist with are:
- Employment contracts, unfair dismissal and workplace disputes;
- Commercial law disputes;
- Powers of attorney and guardianship matters;
- Debt recovery and dealing with creditors;
- The Australian Consumer Law, protecting your rights as a consumer;
- Enforcement of judgments of courts and tribunals;
- Commercial leases, terms and negotiations;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Property disputes;
- Defamation, libel and slander;
- Contract disputes;
- Residential tenancy and commercial tenancy issues;
- Corporate structures and partnerships, including incorporation; and
- Civil matters relating to small business and start ups;
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.