Criminal Lawyers Ashmore | Criminal Defence Lawyers
GTC Criminal Lawyers Ashmore | Criminal Litigation Lawyers
Our Ashmore criminal lawyers are here for you when and where you need them.
When you or a loved one is facing criminal charges or are under investigation, it is essential to obtain legal advice. However, not any legal advice will do because you deserve the best. Thankfully, the Go To Court Lawyers criminal law team in Ashmore are experts in the field who are here to help in your time of need.
Looking for a Criminal Defence Lawyer Nearby in Ashmore?
Go To Court’s Ashmore criminal lawyers specialise in all areas of criminal law in Queensland, including:
- Domestic violence and intervention orders;
- Break and enter;
- Murder and manslaughter;
- Drink driving;
- Police misconduct applications;
- Traffic offences;
- Bail applications;
- Public nuisance; and
- Drug charges.
When charged with a criminal offence, it is normal to feel confused and uncertain about what do. It is important that you do not act without first considering your options.
Domestic Violence Orders
- Applying for a Domestic Violence Order in Queensland
- Domestic Violence Order Breaches in Queensland
- Domestic Violence Orders and Going Interstate (Qld)
- DVOs and Children (Qld)
- Leaving a Domestic Violence Relationship (Qld)
- What is Domestic Violence? (Qld)
- Protection Orders in Queensland
- Abortion in Queensland
- Age of Consent
- Animal Cruelty
- Assault Offences
- Assault on Queensland Police
- Attempted Offences and Conspiracy
- Child Exploitation Material Offences
- Child Protection Offender Register in Queensland
- Computer Crime
- Contempt of Court
- Drug Offences
- Firearms Offences
- Homelessness and the Law
- Licence Suspension for Unpaid Fines
- Listening Devices in Queensland
- Medical Cannabis Laws
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Offensive Behaviour Charges in Queensland
- Public Health Emergencies
- Public Nuisance Offences in Queensland
- Revenge Porn Offences
- Riot Offences
- Robbery Offences
- Serious Violent Offences
- Sex Work Law Queensland
- Stealing Offences in Queensland
- The Offence of Arson
- Trafficking Dangerous Drugs
- Unlawful Stalking in Queensland
QLD Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local Ashmore lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
We strive for what is most convenient and in your best interests. This is why we have lawyers available near you, that are available right now. Our Ashmore lawyers look beyond just your legal dilemma and provide tailored, cost-effective and practical advice so you can move on to what is more important to you.
Our difference? We have lawyers who are available to speak with you obligation-free 7 days a week, 7am to midnight. Call us today on 1300 363 846 to see the difference.
Why choose Go To Court’s Ashmore criminal lawyers?
When your liberty and reputation is at stake, you want the best legal advice. By choosing Go To Court’s Ashmore Criminal Lawyers you are choosing to receive high quality advice from a knowledgeable lawyer who is dedicated to your defence.
We will be with you through every step of the legal process. You are not alone.
The advice you receive from our criminal lawyers Ashmore is personalised and your case will be assessed individually to ensure that you only get the best advice tailored to suit your unique situation. This includes advice on whether to plead guilty or not, how to prepare for court, your options, the penalties that may be awarded, and your appeal rights.
In many cases, having your Ashmore criminal lawyer talk to the police may result in the charges being reduced or dropped altogether. We are experienced in corresponding and negotiating with the police and can do so on your behalf. This saves time, money and stress.
Be assured that our practitioners in Ashmore like to keep our clients informed throughout the process.
Another benefit of choosing Go To Court Ashmore Criminal Lawyers is our upfront and competitive fees. With us, there is no hidden costs or complicated contracts to sign because we know that clients want financial certainty at the beginning of hiring a lawyer.
Free Legal Information available at your fingertips
Nothing beats personalised advice from a qualified lawyer but we also like to keep you informed through our award-wining website.
You can explore a range of articles written and edited by our team of lawyers. We have plain English legal articles which set out your rights in the most understandable way. Some of the articles that clients have found most useful include:
- Assault Charges in Australia;
- Good Behaviour Bonds;
- Breach of Bail in Queensland;
- Giving a Police Statement;
- Drug Offences in Queensland;
- No Conviction Recorded and Spent Convictions in Queensland; and
- Penalty Units.
Criminal Court Processes QLD
- Children’s Court in Queensland
- Committal Proceedings
- Court Etiquette in Queensland
- Double Jeopardy
- Jury Duty
- Pleading Guilty in the Magistrates Court
- Private Prosecutions
Criminal law in the news
Our legal writing team also maintain our legal news blog. Here is where you can access interesting articles and blogs about current issues in criminal law, such as:
- Domestic and Family Violence in Queensland;
- 1am Lockout Law Abandoned by Queensland, Other Measures to Be Taken;
- Political blogger charged with unlawful stalking;
- GTC launches an Australian-first legal advice app;
- Clown “purge” likely to lead to arrests; and
- Medical marijuana legalised in Queensland.
Queensland criminal law FAQS
- What is Consent?
- What Happens After An Arrest?
- When Can Police Enter Premises?
- How Does a DVPO Affect My Weapons License?
- What is Domestic Violence?
- What is a Contested Hearing?
- What is a QP9?
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.