Bundaberg Civil Dispute Lawyers | Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Affordable civil litigation and dispute resolution
Our expert Bundaberg civil lawyers will meet you to go over the particulars of your case and advise you on the best way forward. If you case is going to court they will recommend your best strategy and provide you with experienced, effective and affordable representation. The law for civil cases is complex – and there is no substitute for expert advice.
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day. Request an appointment online with Go To Court Lawyers Bundaberg or call us to get the help from one of our experienced lawyers.
Looking for a civil lawyer nearby in Bundaberg?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment lawyers Bundaberg
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood dispute lawyer Bundaberg
Residential leasing disputes Bundaberg
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial leasing disputes Bundaberg
Civil law taxation lawyers
Going it alone in a civil law case can be a very bad and very expensive decision. Civil law legislation is often complex and it takes an experienced, skilled QLD civil lawyer to navigate it effectively.
Call our QLD Legal Hotline now on 1300 636 846 for a confidential chat. Open 7am – Midnight, 7 days a week.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
Bundaberg Magistrates Court
The Bundaberg Magistrates Court has the operating hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. The Bundaberg Magistrates Court is at 44 Quay St, Bundaberg near the intersection of Quay and Barolin Streets.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.