Maroochydore Civil Lawyers | Affordable Civil Solicitors
If you have a civil law case it’s vital that you have professional representation. It’s your future – don’t leave the outcome to chance…
Self-Representation can be far more expensive in the long run…
Our expert Maroochydore lawyers will meet you to go over the particulars of your case and advise you on the best way forward. If you case is going to court they will recommend your best strategy and provide you with experienced, effective and affordable representation. The law for civil cases is complex – and there is no substitute for expert advice.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
QLD Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
Civil Dispute Lawyers
Our Maroochydore lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Our Maroochydore lawyers appear in all Gold Coast courts;
Looking for a Civil Lawyer?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer
Residential Leasing Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
Our areas of legal expertise include:
- Commercial matters – Do you need a commercial contract drawn up or a corporate legal expert to review your contract for your business? Most large commercial law firms are incredibly expensive. Go To Court Maroochydore civil court lawyers will provide you with excellent commercial law advice at an affordable price. No commercial matter is too big or too small. We can advise on a discrete legal issue or can become your general commercial lawyer for your business.
- Employment matters – Are you being harassed at work or have you been discriminated? Do you want legal advice regarding your employment rights, such as maternity or paternity leave or your rights as a temporary contract worker? Perhaps you are a new employer and you would like a number of employment contracts drafted. Go To Court lawyers has a vast network of highly experienced Maroochydore employment lawyers who can provide you with legal advice on any aspect of employment law. You can have a free assessment of your employment matter today by calling our legal hotline.
- Insolvency or debt recovery – are you embroiled in a loan arrangement gone sour? Have you been served a letter of demand? Does someone owe you money? Is your business possibly going insolvent? Or has a creditor appointed a receiver for your business? These are all complex areas of debt and insolvency law that could significantly affect you personally and professionally. Go To Court Maroochydore civil lawyers can explain this complex area of law in an understandable way. You will be provided with sound advice to know how best to resolve this legal stress.
- Property matters or tenancy disputes – Do you need advice on a property contract? Or perhaps there is a dispute with your neighbour, tenant, or strata management? Go To Court Maroochydore lawyers can arrange for you to have a face-to-face consultation with any one of our quality civil lawyers to discuss any type of property or tenancy issue.
- Council matters – have you just received a council notice regarding development near your business or residence? Go To Court Maroochydore lawyers deal with council complaints from many of its clients and are highly experienced in administrative law and representing their clients in administrative tribunals.
All our Go To Court Maroochydore civil lawyers are also experienced litigation lawyers. Whilst we always try our best to find a solution that does not require litigation, if you do need representation in court, you can feel confident that you have that expertise on your side.
Go To Court Maroochydore lawyers is about providing you with fast and free advice to move your matter toward resolution.
Telephone our QLD legal hotline on 1300 636 846 today. Alternatively you can web-chat or leave us your details and we can contact you. We are available 7 days a week from 7am to midnight.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.