National Legal Hotline
7am to midnight, 7 days
Call our lawyers NOW or,
have our lawyers CALL YOU
Maroochydore Civil Lawyers | Expert Civil Solicitors
Go To Court Civil Lawyers Maroochydore
Experienced. Effective. Affordable. All Maroochydore Courts.
If you have a civil law case it’s vital that you have professional representation. It’s your future – don’t leave the outcome to chance…
Self-Representation can be far more expensive in the long run….
Our expert Maroochydore lawyers will meet you to go over the particulars of your case and advise you on the best way forward. If you case is going to court they will recommend your best strategy and provide you with experienced, effective and affordable representation. The law for civil cases is complex – and there is no substitute for expert advice.
Our areas of legal expertise include:
- Commercial matters – Do you need a commercial contract drawn up or a corporate legal expert to review your contract for your business? Most large commercial law firms are incredibly expensive. Go To Court Maroochydore civil court lawyers will provide you with excellent commercial law advice at an affordable price. No commercial matter is too big or too small. We can advise on a discrete legal issue or can become your general commercial lawyer for your business.
- Employment matters – Are you being harassed at work or have you been discriminated? Do you want legal advice regarding your employment rights, such as maternity or paternity leave or your rights as a temporary contract worker? Perhaps you are a new employer and you would like a number of employment contracts drafted. Go To Court lawyers has a vast network of highly experienced Maroochydore employment lawyers who can provide you with legal advice on any aspect of employment law. You can have a free assessment of your employment matter today by calling our legal hotline.
- Insolvency or debt recovery – are you embroiled in a loan arrangement gone sour? Have you been served a letter of demand? Does someone owe you money? Is your business possibly going insolvent? Or has a creditor appointed a receiver for your business? These are all complex areas of debt and insolvency law that could significantly affect you personally and professionally. Go To Court Maroochydore civil lawyers can explain this complex area of law in an understandable way. You will be provided with sound advice to know how best to resolve this legal stress.
- Property matters or tenancy disputes – Do you need advice on a property contract? Or perhaps there is a dispute with your neighbour, tenant, or strata management? Go To Court Maroochydore lawyers can arrange for you to have a face-to-face consultation with any one of our quality civil lawyers to discuss any type of property or tenancy issue.
- Council matters – have you just received a council notice regarding development near your business or residence? Go To Court Maroochydore lawyers deal with council complaints from many of its clients and are highly experienced in administrative law and representing their clients in administrative tribunals.
All our Go To Court Maroochydore civil lawyers are also experienced litigation lawyers. Whilst we always try our best to find a solution that does not require litigation, if you do need representation in court, you can feel confident that you have that expertise on your side.
Go To Court Maroochydore lawyers is about providing you with fast and free advice to move your matter toward resolution.
Telephone our legal hotline on 1300 636 846 today. Alternatively you can web-chat or leave us your details and we can contact you. We are available 7 days a week from 7am to midnight.