Maroochydore Criminal Lawyers | Affordable Criminal Solicitors
If the police have charged you with a criminal offence, or you believe they are about to, it’s time to get represented by our Maroochydore Criminal Lawyers.
Expert Criminal Defence Lawyers
Our Maroochydore criminal defence lawyers are experts in their field, and dedicated to defending your rights using every available legal means.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
QLD Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
Looking for a Criminal Defence Lawyer?
At Go To Court Criminal Lawyers Maroochydore, we focus on giving you quality advice and strong representation at an affordable price. Our areas of expertise include:
- Abortion in Queensland
- Age of Consent
- Animal Cruelty
- Assault Offences
- Assault on Queensland Police
- Attempted Offences and Conspiracy
- Child Exploitation Material Offences
- Child Protection Offender Register in Queensland
- Computer Crime
- Contempt of Court
- Drug Offences
- Firearms Offences
- Homelessness and the Law
- Licence Suspension for Unpaid Fines
- Listening Devices in Queensland
- Medical Cannabis Laws
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Offensive Behaviour Charges in Queensland
- Public Health Emergencies
- Public Nuisance Offences in Queensland
- Revenge Porn Offences
- Riot Offences
- Robbery Offences
- Serious Violent Offences
- Sex Work Law Queensland
- Stealing Offences in Queensland
- The Offence of Arson
- Trafficking Dangerous Drugs
- Unlawful Stalking in Queensland
Domestic Violence Orders
- Applying for a Domestic Violence Order in Queensland
- Domestic Violence Order Breaches in Queensland
- Domestic Violence Orders and Going Interstate (Qld)
- DVOs and Children (Qld)
- Leaving a Domestic Violence Relationship (Qld)
- What is Domestic Violence? (Qld)
- Protection Orders in Queensland
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your Maroochydore lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Maroochydore Magistrates Court on the day. Request an appointment online with Go To Court Lawyers Maroochydore or call us to get the help from one of our experienced lawyers.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.