Footscray Criminal Lawyers | Expert Criminal Solicitors
GTC Criminal Lawyers Footscray | Criminal Litigation Lawyers
We Fight Harder For Your Rights!
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Footscray criminal lawyer who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of criminal lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Looking for a Criminal Lawyer Nearby in Footscray?
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Don’t stress, be prepared for your court appearance. Call our team now 1300 636 846 and see how our Footscray lawyers can help you.
Domestic Violence Orders
- Are You a Victim of Family Violence?
- Domestic and Family Violence in Victoria
- Fines and the Family Violence Scheme (Vic)
- Multi-Perpetrator Family Violence
Criminal Defence Lawyers Footscray
- Abortion in Victoria
- Age of Consent (Vic)
- Animal Cruelty Offences (Vic)
- Arson (Vic)
- Assault Offences in Victoria
- Assaults on Police and Emergency Workers (Vic)
- Attempted Offences (Vic)
- Child Abuse Material Offences (Vic)
- Community Protection and Sentencing (Vic)
- Cultivating Cannabis (Vic)
- Damaging Property in Melbourne
- Drug Offences in Victoria
- Firearms Offences (Vic)
- Fraud in Victoria and Crimes of Deception
- Infanticide (Vic)
- Murder and Manslaughter (Vic)
- Underage Drinking (Vic)
- Perverting the Course of Justice (Vic)
- Riot Offences (Vic)
- Robbery Offences (Vic)
- Sex Offenders Register in Victoria
- Sex Work and the Law (Vic)
- Sexual Assault and the Defence of Consent (Vic)
- Stalking Offences (Vic)
- Stealing by Finding (Vic)
- Stealing Offences in Victoria
- Summary Offences (Vic)
- The Offence of Perjury (Vic)
- Ticket Scalping (Vic)
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Footscray lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Melbourne Local Court on the day.
Go To Court’s Footscray solicitors are here for you. Whether you require prompt advice or confident representation, we have put together a team of remarkable and experienced lawyers to meet your needs. The qualified and experienced team are able to provide you with the legal help you need in all areas of law.
The Go To Court Lawyers’ Footscray office is located at Level 13, 575 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 in the heart of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Public transport is readily accessible using the world’s largest tram network. Buses also run frequently.
Courthouses nearby in Melbourne
The Supreme Court of Victoria is at 210 William Street Melbourne City and has the opening hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. This stunning piece of colonial architecture was designed by Arthur Ebdon and Alfred Smith in 1873.
Melbourne Magistrates Court is at 233 William Street, Melbourne and has the operating hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. The Courthouse is easily accessible via public transport and is only a short walk from the famous Burke Street Mall.
The County Court of Victoria is at 250 William Street, right in the heart of the Melbourne Central Business District. The Courthouse has the operating hours of 9:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
The Owen Dixon Commonwealth Law Courts building is located at 305 William Street, Melbourne. These courts are easily located and they can be found on the corner of La Trobe and William streets, directly above the Flagstaff railway station.
- Appealing Criminal Decisions of the County or Supreme Court
- Filing an Appeal in a Criminal Matter (Vic)
- Pleading Guilty in the Magistrates Court (Vic)
- Unfitness for Trial (Vic)
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.