Geelong Civil Lawyers | Expert Civil Solicitors
Go To Court Geelong civil lawyers offer dedicated, specialist civil law advice and representation, your way. We are not a traditional law firm. We are all about getting you a good lawyer, fast. When you call our free legal hotline, your call will be answered by a solicitor, who will provide you with a no-obligation assessment of your case. If you need to go ahead and book a face-to-face appointment, we will find someone with expertise in your area of law, who is nearby. They will meet you at a time and location that suits you.
Geelong Civil Dispute Lawyer
- You are guaranteed to be matched with a highly experienced professional.
- You will receive affordable services without sacrificing quality, reliable representation.
- You will get professional advice before you go to court.
- All Go To Court lawyers are carefully selected based on their experience and performance.
- There are no hidden costs.
- You get the right lawyer right now—without wasting time searching.
At Go To Court, we work with the best civil lawyers in Geelong that you’ll find. We know how frustrating it can be to try to find a good solicitor for your legal needs, and that’s why we’ve developed an outstanding network of the highest calibre of legal professionals in the area.
Some of the more common cases that our Geelong civil lawyers can help with include:
- Debt recovery
- Employment disputes
- Estates Disputes
- Building and Construction
- Strata Schemes
- Workplace Disputes
Dispute Lawyers Geelong
- Commercial disputes – Have you not been paid for the sale of your business despite new owners taking possession? Have a dispute over a contract? Or do you have licensing agreements to draft and finalise? Our team of experienced Geelong civil lawyers can provide either a bespoke service based on your individual needs or e your general civil and dispute resolution lawyers for your business.
- Debt recovery – Is a creditor going after you for money owed in a joint business venture? Are you facing bankruptcy? Do you need to arrange an instalment plan with a creditor? Go To Court Lawyers is experienced in debt recovery and bankruptcy. You no longer need to stress with an understanding and passionate Go To Court Geelong solicitor handling your debt recovery and bankruptcy matters.
- Insolvency matters – are you concerned you may be carrying on business whilst insolvent? Are you a creditor looking to protect your interests in a business? Are you considering voluntary administration or liquidation?
- Employment – Do you have issues regarding maternity leave? Owed a redundancy pay out? Need assistance negotiating an employment contract or drafting employee contracts? No matter your employment questions, we have you covered.
- Tenancy matters – If you are looking for advice regarding your lease, how to delicately deal with tenancy issues without destroying the relationship with a tenant or landlord, our property and commercial leasing lawyers are here for you.
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Geelong lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Geelong Local Court on the day.
Working with the right legal professional can make a tremendous difference in the outcome of your case. Even if you are just looking for legal advice, our civil lawyers will be able to clear up any confusion and help you understand your options.
You have the right to proper legal representation, and Go To Court is here to help finding the right lawyer easy. Without our services, you could spend days or even weeks searching through lawyers in Geelong and trying to find a referral. Instead, you can simply contact our professionals and we can make this process quick and smooth.
When you choose to work with Go To Court, you have the advantage of a powerful network that has been pre-screened for quality professionals.
Geelong Magistrates Court opening hours are 9:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. The Geelong Magistrates Court is located at the intersection of Railway Terrace, Gordon Avenue and Fenwick Street.
If you’re using public transport the Geelong Railway station and bus terminal is adjacent to the Geelong Magistrates Court. Home of the mighty Geelong Cats and only one hour from Melbourne, Geelong is the second most populated metropolitan area in Victoria with over 185,000 people.
All of the lawyers that we work with are:
- Among the best in their profession
- Consistently ranked highly for their performance
- Dedicated to helping you in any way that they can
- Efficient AND affordable
When you’re looking for civil lawyers in Geelong, you want someone who will be honest with you from the very beginning. Someone who will give you nothing but the facts and help you choose the best option for YOUR unique situation.
Contact us today at 1300 636 846 and let us show you the difference our service can make.
Civil Law Dispute Lawyers
- Acts of God: Tort Law
- Civil Liability of Children
- Client Legal Privilege
- Contributory Negligence
- Debt Recovery
- Injurious Falsehood in Australia
Articles on civil law legislation
- Changes To The Privacy Act: How Your Business Could Be Affected 22 Feb 2018
- Australia’s Modern Slavery Act
- Copyright Act
- Digital Piracy
- Privacy Act Obligations to Protect Clients’ Personal Information
- Privacy Law in Australia
- Trademark Law Australia
Articles on civil law cases
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.