Go To Court Drink Driving Lawyers Broome
Our DUI Lawyers service the Broome Courthouse and are experienced and affordable, but most of all, – effective. We’ll give you the expert assistance and legal advice you need during this difficult time.
We fight harder for your rights!
If you have been charged with a drink driving or drug driving offence, don’t leave your future to chance! Call our specialised team of Broome drink driving lawyers now.
Penalties for drink or drug driving in WA include fines, loss of demerit points, licence suspension (up to a lifetime ban), and even imprisonment for repeat offenders.
It is critical to get expert advice and strong representation from an experienced drink driving lawyer to ensure you minimise your penalty as far as possible. In some cases, there may even be a defence of which you are unaware.
Our Broome lawyers specialise in all areas of drink driving law in WA including:
- drug driving
- medical defences to DUI
- defences under the Road Traffic Act 1974
- minimising your fine and/or suspension period, and
- applications for extraordinary licences.
Our service includes:
- meeting with you in person to discuss your options
- speaking to police on your behalf prior to you being charged (where possible)
- strong and effective court representation for all drink and drug driving cases.
There’s not need to go it alone – call our WA Drink Driving Lawyers now for a no-obligation assessment of your situation.
Our WA Legal Hotline is open 5am -10pm, 7 days, on 1300 636 846.
Broome Magistrates Court: