Ballina Traffic Accident Lawyers | Affordable Traffic Solicitors
GTC Traffic Lawyers Ballina | Traffic Dispute Solicitors
If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Ballina expert in the field who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of traffic lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Speak with an Ballina Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Read More: What to do after Motor Vehicle Accidents NSW
New South Wales driving offences include:
- Driving Vehicles With Low Tyre Pressure (NSW)
- Driving Whilst Suspended, Disqualified or Unlicensed in NSW
- Drug Driving Law NSW
- Failing to stop for Police in NSW
- Heavy Vehicle Traffic Offences in NSW
- Jaywalking NSW
- NSW Hoon Laws
- Road Rules for Cyclists NSW
- Serious Traffic Offences in NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
Traffic Dispute Lawyers Ballina
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Call our expert team today at 1300 636 846 and find a lawyer in Ballina that is experienced in your case.
If you have to attend court or just need some good legal advice we’ve put together Ballina’s best and friendliest team of lawyers to assist. Our Ballina Lawyers are nearby, meaning you can access – at short notice – an expert with intricate knowledge of the law and how it applies in your case.
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Ballina lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Ballina Local Court on the day.
If this office isn’t the most convenient, you can browse our other local office locations to find one that is. Alternatively, if you can’t come to us, we will do our best to come to you. We appear in all Australian courts. Dealing with the legal system can be daunting and very stressful. Let us help you through by providing you with expert advice from an expert lawyer.
BALLINA LOCAL COURT
Ballina Local Court is located on the corner of River Street and Martin Street, Ballina. Ballina is a regional city on the beautiful north coast of New South Wales, with a population of around 40,000 people.
The Big Prawn is a famous and very prominent Ballina landmark. Scheduled by the local council for demolition in 2009, locals responded by saying, “Don’t come the raw prawn with us.” The demolition order was overturned and the Big Prawn survived. Now newly renovated and under new management.
NSW Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
Free Legal Resources
- NSW Road Rules
- Traffic Lawyer NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
- Driving Suspended NSW
- New South Wales Road Fines
- Police Pursuit NSW
- Traffic Offenders Intervention Program NSW
Regulations & Acts
- Road Transport Act 2013
- Road Transport (General) Regulation 2013
- Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Regulation 2008
- Road Transport (Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2007
- Road Rules 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.