Bankstown Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Bankstown | Civil litigation services, NSW
If you’re going to court in Bankstown soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals.
Civil dispute lawyers Bankstown
Our Bankstown lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Our Bankstown lawyers appear in all Bankstown courts, as well as other New South Wales Regional and Metropolitan Courts.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
Employment Lawyers Bankstown
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Bankstown
- Neighbourhood Disputes (NSW)
- Excessive Noise (NSW)
- Fence Disputes (NSW)
- Tree Disputes (NSW)
- Small Claims Matters
Residential Leasing Disputes Bankstown
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Commercial Leasing Disputes Bankstown
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Bankstown lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Bankstown Local Court on the day.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will NSW
- Challenging a Will NSW
- De Facto Partnership
- Commercial Leases NSW
- Unfair Dismissal NSW
Civil Law Resources
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013
- Dividing Fences Act 1991
- Home Building Act 1989
- Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013
- Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Retail Leases Act 1994
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005
- Civil Procedure Act 2005
- Succession Act 2006
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.