GTC Criminal Lawyers Belmont | Criminal Defence Solicitors
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Belmont criminal lawyer who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of criminal lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Looking for a criminal lawyer nearby in Belmont?
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Don’t stress, be prepared for your court appearance. Call our team now 1300 636 846 and see how our Belmont lawyers can help you.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
Affordable criminal defence lawyers Belmont
- Abortion in NSW
- Animal Cruelty Offences NSW
- Arson Offences NSW
- Assault in NSW
- Child Protection Register in NSW
- Consorting NSW
- Cultivating Cannabis NSW
- Dogs and Cats Law NSW
- Drug Offences in NSW
- Escape Lawful Custody Offences NSW
- Firearms Offences NSW
- Fraud in NSW
- Indictable Offences NSW
- Infanticide NSW
- Is Public Nudity an Offence in NSW?
- LGBTIQ Rights and the Law (NSW)
- Murder and Manslaughter NSW
- Underage Drinking NSW
- Protesting NSW
- One Punch Assaults Causing Death NSW
- Penalty Notice Scheme for Drug Possession NSW
- Perjury in NSW
- Robbery NSW
- Sex Work Law NSW
- Stalking NSW
- Stealing NSW
- Trespass and Break and Enter NSW
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Belmont lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Belmont Local Court on the day.
If you need to go to Court in Belmont soon, or you have a legal problem and need help, there’s no need to face this alone. Call us for a no-obligation, confidential discussion today.
Belmont Local Court
The Belmont Local Court has the operating hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Belmont Local court is at 530 Pacific Highway Belmont, on the corner of Herbert Street. If you are using public transport there is both North and South Bus stops at the door. If you are driving, Belmont is 20km south of Newcastle.
First established in 1825, Belmont is a quiet suburb located on the North Eastern side of Lake Macquarie and has a population of 7,500 people.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.