Cabramatta Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Cabramatta | Civil Litigation Lawyers
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you’re going to court in Cabramatta soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Cabramatta
Our services include:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
NSW Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
Employment Lawyers Cabramatta
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Cabramatta
- Neighbourhood Disputes (NSW)
- Excessive Noise (NSW)
- Fence Disputes (NSW)
- Tree Disputes (NSW)
- Small Claims Matters
Residential Leasing Disputes Cabramatta
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Commercial Leasing Disputes Cabramatta
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Cabramatta lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Cabramatta Local Court on the day.
If you have to attend court or just need some good legal advice we’ve put together Cabramatta’s best and friendliest team of lawyers to assist. Our Cabramatta lawyers are nearby, meaning you can access – at short notice – an expert with intricate knowledge of the law and how it applies in your case.
If this office isn’t the most convenient, you can browse our other local office locations to find one that is. Alternatively, if you can’t come to us, we will do our best to come to you. We appear in all Australian courts.
Dealing with the legal system can be daunting and very stressful. Let us help you through by providing you with expert advice from an expert lawyer.
NSW Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846.
Speak to our Cabramatta Lawyers today!
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will NSW
- Challenging a Will NSW
- De Facto Partnership
- Commercial Leases NSW
- Unfair Dismissal NSW
Free Civil Law Resources
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013
- Dividing Fences Act 1991
- Home Building Act 1989
- Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013
- Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Retail Leases Act 1994
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005
- Civil Procedure Act 2005
- Succession Act 2006
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.