Five Dock Criminal Lawyers | Expert Criminal Solicitors
GTC Criminal Lawyers Five Dock | Criminal Litigation Lawyers
We Fight Harder For Your Rights!
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Five Dock criminal lawyer who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of criminal lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Looking for a Criminal Lawyer Nearby in Five Dock?
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Don’t stress, be prepared for your court appearance. Call our team now 1300 636 846 and see how our Five Dock lawyers can help you.
Criminal Defence Lawyers
- Abortion in NSW
- Animal Cruelty Offences NSW
- Arson Offences NSW
- Assault in NSW
- Child Protection Register in NSW
- Consorting NSW
- Cultivating Cannabis NSW
- Dogs and Cats Law NSW
- Drug Offences in NSW
- Escape Lawful Custody Offences NSW
- Firearms Offences NSW
- Fraud in NSW
- Indictable Offences NSW
- Infanticide NSW
- Is Public Nudity an Offence in NSW?
- LGBTIQ Rights and the Law (NSW)
- Murder and Manslaughter NSW
- Underage Drinking NSW
- Protesting NSW
- One Punch Assaults Causing Death NSW
- Penalty Notice Scheme for Drug Possession NSW
- Perjury in NSW
- Robbery NSW
- Sex Work Law NSW
- Stalking NSW
- Stealing NSW
- Trespass and Break and Enter NSW
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Five Dock lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Five Dock Local Court on the day.
Don’t make the mistake of going to court alone. Let our Five Dock lawyers represent you to the highest possible legal standards for the best chance of a positive future. We can help you get past this.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.