Penrith Civil Dispute Lawyers | Civil Litigation Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Penrith
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you’re going to court in Penrith soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Penrith
Our Penrith lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Our Penrith lawyers appear in all Penrith courts, as well as other New South Wales Regional and Metropolitan Courts.
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer
- Neighbourhood Disputes (NSW)
- Excessive Noise (NSW)
- Fence Disputes (NSW)
- Tree Disputes (NSW)
- Small Claims Matters
Residential Leasing Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Commercial Leasing Disputes
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Penrith lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Penrith Local Court on the day.
If you have to attend court or just need some good legal advice we’ve put together Penrith’s best and friendliest team of lawyers to assist. Our Penrith lawyers are nearby, meaning you can access – at short notice – an expert with intricate knowledge of the law and how it applies in your case. Dealing with the legal system can be daunting and very stressful. Let us help you through by providing you with expert advice from an expert lawyer.
Make an Appeal: Appeals against Supreme Court Decisions
Free Legal Resources
Civil Law Resources
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013
- Dividing Fences Act 1991
- Home Building Act 1989
- Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013
- Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Retail Leases Act 1994
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005
- Civil Procedure Act 2005
- Succession Act 2006
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.