Surry Hills Traffic Accident Lawyers | Traffic Solicitors
GTC Traffic Lawyers Surry Hills | Traffic Dispute Solicitors
We Fight Harder For Your Rights!
If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Surry Hills expert in the field who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of traffic lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Speak with a Surry Hills Traffic Accident Lawyer Now
Read More: What to do after Motor Vehicle Accidents NSW
New South Wales driving offences include:
- Driving Vehicles With Low Tyre Pressure (NSW)
- Driving Whilst Suspended, Disqualified or Unlicensed in NSW
- Drug Driving Law NSW
- Failing to stop for Police in NSW
- Heavy Vehicle Traffic Offences in NSW
- Jaywalking NSW
- NSW Hoon Laws
- Road Rules for Cyclists NSW
- Serious Traffic Offences in NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
Traffic Dispute Lawyers in Surry Hills
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Call our expert team today at 1300 636 846 and find a lawyer in Surry Hills that is experienced in your case.
If you have to attend court or just need some good legal advice we’ve put together Surry Hills best and friendliest team of lawyers to assist. Our Surry Hills lawyers are nearby, meaning you can access – at short notice – an expert with intricate knowledge of the law and how it applies in your case.
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Surry Hills lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Surry Hills Local Court on the day.
If you need to go to Court in Surry Hills soon, or you have a legal problem and need help, there’s no need to face this alone. Call us for a no-obligation, confidential discussion today.
Surry Hills Childrens Court
66-78 Albion Street
SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Free Legal Resources
- NSW Road Rules
- Traffic Lawyer NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
- Driving Suspended NSW
- New South Wales Road Fines
- Hoon Laws NSW
- Police Pursuit NSW
- Traffic Offenders Intervention Program NSW
Regulations and Acts
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.