Beaudesert Civil Dispute Lawyers | Expert Civil Solicitors
GTC Beaudesert Civil Lawyers | Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you have a civil law case it’s vital that you have professional representation. It’s your future – don’t leave the outcome to chance…
Self-Representation can be far more expensive in the long run….
Our expert Beaudesert lawyers will meet you to go over the particulars of your case and advise you on the best way forward. If you case is going to court they will recommend your best strategy and provide you with experienced, effective and affordable representation. The law for civil cases is complex – and there is no substitute for expert advice.
Looking for a Civil Lawyer nearby in Beaudesert?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment Lawyers Beaudesert
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Beaudesert
Residential Leasing Disputes Beaudesert
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes Beaudesert
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
Going it alone in a civil law case can be a very bad and very expensive decision. Civil law legislation is often complex and it takes an experienced, skilled QLD civil lawyer to navigate it effectively.
Call our QLD Legal Hotline now on 1300 636 846 for a confidential chat. Open 7am – Midnight, 7 days a week.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
- Contested Will Cases: Wylie & Anor v Wylie | Grimsley v Paul
- Powers of Attorney Act 1998
- Succession Act 1981
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999
- Land Titles Act
- Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Public Service Act 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.