Caloundra Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
If you have a civil law case it’s vital that you have professional representation. It’s your future – don’t leave the outcome to chance…
GTC Civil Lawyers Caloundra | Civil Litigation Lawyers
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
Our expert Caloundra lawyers will meet you to go over the particulars of your case and advise you on the best way forward. If you case is going to court they will recommend your best strategy and provide you with experienced, effective and affordable representation. The law for civil cases is complex – and there is no substitute for expert advice.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Caloundra
Our Caloundra lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Looking for a Civil Lawyer nearby in Caloundra?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment Lawyers Caloundra
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Caloundra
Residential Leasing Disputes Caloundra
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes Caloundra
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Caloundra lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
If you have to attend court or just need some good legal advice we’ve put together Caloundra’s best and friendliest team of lawyers to assist. Our Caloundra Lawyers are nearby, meaning you can access – at short notice – an expert with intricate knowledge of the law and how it applies in your case.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.