Cleveland Civil Lawyers | Expert Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Cleveland | Civil Litigation Services
Experienced. Effective. Affordable. All Cleveland Courts.
If you have a civil law case it’s vital that you have professional representation. It’s your future – don’t leave the outcome to chance…
Self-Representation can be far more expensive in the long run….
Our expert Cleveland lawyers will meet you to go over the particulars of your case and advise you on the best way forward. If you case is going to court they will recommend your best strategy and provide you with experienced, effective and affordable representation. The law for civil cases is complex – and there is no substitute for expert advice.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Cleveland
Our Cleveland lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Looking for a Civil Lawyer nearby in Cleveland?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment Lawyers Cleveland
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Cleveland
Residential Leasing Disputes Cleveland
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes Cleveland
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
Go To Court Lawyers have an office at number 23, Middle Street, Cleveland. The office is located on the first floor of the Pearson Chambers Building. If you’re travelling to Cleveland via public transport, the Cleveland Train Station is about 150 meters away and the Zone 6 bus stop is across the road. Cleveland is a beautiful bay side suburb, 30 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. Call now for a confidential, no-obligation discussion with one of our expert lawyers.
Cleveland Magistrates Court
The Cleveland Magistrates Court is located at number 5 Middle Street, Cleveland, opposite the Redland Performing Arts Centre.
If you’re driving from the city, the Cleveland Magistrates Court is about a 30 minute drive and about 100 meters from the Cleveland train station. A train from the city will take about one hour.
Go To Court Lawyers Cleveland office is just 200 meters from the Cleveland Magistrates Court. Cleveland is on the shores of Moreton Bay, and has a beautiful harbour where you can catch a ferry to the famous Stradbroke Island.
QLD Legal Hotline 1300 636 846. Open 7am to midnight, 7 days.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
- Contested Will Cases: Wylie & Anor v Wylie | Grimsley v Paul
- Powers of Attorney Act 1998
- Succession Act 1981
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999
- Land Titles Act
- Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Public Service Act 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.