Castlemaine Lawyers | Expert Solicitors
Go To Court Lawyers Castlemaine are the local, affordable legal experts.
If you have a court case coming up soon, or just need some advice about your circumstances, call one of our lawyers for a no-obligation, confidential chat.
VIC Legal Hotline open 7am – midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846.
Advice Before Court
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your Castlemaine lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in the Castlemaine Magistrates Court on the day.
If you prefer, you can meet your lawyer at Castlemaine Magistrates Court without the need for a conference beforehand. Some examples of when this will suit you are adjournments, simple pleas or when your case is listed for directions from the court (not a final hearing). And if you are not on bail, you may not even need to attend.
Why Do People Choose Our Civil Lawyers?
- You are guaranteed a highly experienced professional in your case.
- Affordable services without sacrificing quality reliable representation.
- Professional advice before you go to court.
- All Go To Court lawyers are carefully selected based on their experience and performance.
- There are no hidden costs.
- You get the right lawyer right now—without wasting time searching to find the right legal representative.
At Go To Court, we work with the best civil lawyers in Castlemaine that you’ll find. We know how frustrating it can be to try to find a good solicitor for your legal needs, and that’s why we’ve developed an outstanding network of the highest calibre of legal professionals in the area.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.