National Legal Hotline
7am to midnight, 7 days
Call our lawyers NOW or,
have our lawyers CALL YOU
Perth Family Lawyers | Expert Family Solicitors
We Fight Harder For Your Rights!
Family law is a unique area of law. It touches on an incredibly personal and difficult aspect of your life – separating or divorcing from a loved one. Therefore the decisions to be made are difficult, emotional and will impact upon you possibly for the rest of your life. You want to know that you have an experienced Perth family lawyer on your side that will fight to protect your interests.
However, many people, like you, do not know where and how to begin looking for a family lawyer, let alone finding an experienced lawyer. You are probably going through your own emotional rollercoaster and so you don’t need the added stress of trying to find the right family lawyer.
Go To Court Perth family lawyers can help you. Simply pick up the telephone and call our legal hotline. You will be connected to a highly qualified solicitor who can assess your situation, and find you an expert family lawyer in a location convenient to you. We have a unique legal ranking system that ensures we refer you to only the top qualified legal experts, solicitors, law practices or law firms in the family law field. The solicitor that you speak with will arrange the first consultation for you.
We are a referral service with a vast network of top family law experts operating throughout the Perth area. So if you need a lawyer in the CBD or if you prefer a lawyer in a suburb close to you – we will match you.
Importantly, Go To Court Perth family lawyers appreciates that this is a time when you may want to try and mediate rather than litigate. All our family lawyers are are competent in mediation or collaborative practices. They will always consider a less litigious approach if it is in your interests.
Areas of expertise
Our network of Go To Court family lawyers Perth have a breadth of family law expertise, including any of the following matters:
- Divorce and separation
- Property settlements
- Parenting matters such as the relocation of children and child support
- Pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and de facto agreements
- Tracing of assets and unravelling complex financial arrangements involving partnerships, superannuation, companies and trusts
- Spousal maintenance
- De facto and same sex matters
- Violence Restraining Orders
- Adoption and guardianship matters
Go To Court can assist in other areas of law
We understand at Go To Court Perth lawyers that sometimes your matter may cross over into other areas of law. For example:
- Criminal law – do you fear for your safety as a result of your divorce or separation? Would you like to apply for a Violence Restraining Order? We can arrange for you to be matched with one of our highly qualified criminal lawyers. Alternatively Go To Court Perth lawyers can find you a legal practice or family law firm that offers both family law advice and criminal law advice. That way you don’t have to shop around.
- Immigration law – is your visa or residency dependent on your marriage or partnership? We have a network of immigration lawyers that can answer your questions on this complex area of law.
- Commercial law – Do you have any financial agreements or business arrangements with your spouse that needs to be re-organised. Go To Court Perth lawyers can find you a law firm that is cost effective and will provide you with expert commercial law advice.
Our legal hotline
Telephone us toll free on on 1300 636 846 or on (08) 6555 4698. We are available 7 days a week from 7am to midnight so we are not constrained by office hours. Or chat to us via web-chat, or leave us your contact details and we will contact you.
Our solicitor will assess your family law situation for free and will give you sound advice as to how to proceed. After your matter is assessed, we ensure that you will be matched with a highly qualified family lawyer. You can feel confident that you have experience on your side.
Don’t shop around blindly for the right family lawyer – the risk of inexperience can come at too great a cost for you. Go To Court lawyers will find you the best family lawyer for you.
Divorce and separation can be among life’s most stressful events, particularly when there are children involved. Having the support of an experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated family lawyer can make a difference, not only to the outcome of your matter, but also to your own emotional stress during it.
There are so many aspects of a divorce other than the determination of ownership of property. You may have a business together with your ex-spouse. Those business arrangements, contracts and tax implications need to be considered. You may need to negotiate child living arrangements or there may even be immigration matters to consider.
You ought to be able to know you can depend on your family lawyer for quality representation.