Launceston Criminal Lawyers | Criminal Defence Solicitors
GTC Criminal Lawyers Launceston | Criminal Litigation Lawyers
All Criminal Cases in Launceston. We Fight Hard For Your Rights.
If the police have charged you with a criminal offence, or you believe they are about to, it’s time to get represented!
Our Launceston criminal defence lawyers are dedicated to defending your rights. We focus on giving you quality advice and effective representation. Don’t risk your future – call us now.
Read More: Fines in Tasmania
Looking for a Criminal Defence Lawyer Nearby in Launceston?
Go To Court’s Launceston criminal lawyers specialise in all areas of criminal law in Tasmania, including:
- Bail Applications in Tasmania
- Bail Applications in the Children’s Court in Tasmania
- Breach of Bail in Tasmania
Police Searches in Launceston
Domestic Violence Orders Launceston
Launceston Criminal Offence Lawyers
- Abortion in Tasmania
- Accessory After the Fact to Murder (Tas)
- Animal Cruelty Offences Tasmania
- Assault Offences in Tasmania
- Attempted Murder Tasmania
- Blackmail in Tasmania
- Burglary (Tas)
- Child Exploitation Offences (Tas)
- Community Protection Offender Register in Tasmania
- Computer Crimes (Tas)
- Consorting in Tasmania
- Cultivating Controlled Plants (Tas)
- Drug Offences in Tasmania
- Firearms Offences in Tasmania
- Fraud in Tasmania
- Murder and Manslaughter (Tas)
- Offences Related To Homelessness (Tas)
- One Punch Law (Tas)
- Perjury in Tasmania
- Revenge Porn Offences Tasmania
- Rioting (Tas)
- Robbery Offences (Tas)
- Sex Work and the Law (Tas)
- Sexual Assaults on Adults (Tas)
- Stalking (Tas)
- Stealing by Finding in Tasmania
- Stealing Offences in Tasmania
- The Age of Consent: Romeo and Juliette Laws (Tas)
- Trespass (Tas)
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
Request an appointment with our Launceston lawyers or call us on (07) 3151 7597 to get legal help in civil, criminal, traffic, drink driving, family law, immigration or compensation law, at a time and in a form that suits you.
If you need legal advice or representation in Launceston, Go To Court Lawyers is here to help. Go To Court’s dedicated team of Launceston lawyers is available for appointments in person, by telephone and by video conference.
Launceston Magistrates Court
The Launceston Magistrates Court is located at 73-76 Charles Street, Launceston. It deals with summary criminal and traffic matters and civil matters.
Launceston Supreme Court
The Launceston Supreme Court is located at 116 Cameron Street, Launceston. It deals with indictable criminal matters and civil matters.
Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia – Launceston Registry
The Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (FCFCA) is located at ANZ Building, Level 3, Corner Brisbane and George Streets, Launceston. It deals with federal law matters including family law, migration, bankruptcy, human rights and industrial law.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.