Current Open Positions as at December 2018
We currently have the following positions available:
- Senior Family Lawyer Needed – Sydney NSW
- Senior Family Lawyer Needed – Southport QLD
- Legal Hotline Lawyers Needed – Brisbane QLD
Are you looking for an exciting legal career in an emerging and innovative law firm?
We are on a mission to help people throughout Australia who require legal advice in a variety of areas in the course of their daily lives. We are looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing team.
Interested in working with us? We regularly require capable people for the positions below:
- Admin staff
- Practical Legal Training (PLT) students
- Legal Content Writers
- Web Developers
Our workflow and Benefits
Working for a fast-growing and technologically savvy legal company is a rare opportunity, one we consider to be a lifestyle decision and career choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and job satisfaction for those who earn them. Depending on the position, here’s some of what we offer:
- Remote Work + Flexible Schedule
- Some members of our team work from their own homes and we are spread out across Australia – NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and more.
In work or play, private or public, these are the values that guide us:
People First – We treat our team like family and our clients as our #1priority.
Passion – We love what we do and do what we love.
Product – We don’t do average. We are the BEST and are committed to greatness.
Process – We don’t just work hard. We work SMART. We create work flows that foster trust and accountability.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- Where appropriate and possible staff work from home.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Go To Court Practical Legal Training (PLT) program
Our engaging Practical Legal Training Program begins from day one with students immersed in the daily activities of a law firm.
Where to next?
You’ve made the first step towards joining us. If you are interested in working at Go To Court, please email your CV through to us using the below form. Please do be aware that you may not be contacted upon our receipt of your resume.