National Legal Hotline

1300 636 846

7am to midnight, 7 days

Call our lawyers now or,
have our lawyers call you

Immigration Law | Affordable Immigration Lawyers

Immigration is a complex area of administrative law, with many of the rules and regulations changing frequently and case law constantly developing. Go To Court’s immigration lawyers deal with everything from relatively straightforward visa applications to complicated applications requiring detailed submissions. We prepare reviews to the Migration Review Tribunal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, as well as lodging submissions for Ministerial Intervention Requests.

Immigration Law Overview

Immigration Lawyers | Sponsored Migration | Family | Refugee | Student | Visa Refused | Breaches | Appeals

Looking to immigrate to Australia

Read More: Australia Visa Information

Speak to our immigration lawyers today

Do you need a 482 working visa or a student visa subclass 500? Do you have a parent or partner wanting to migrate to Australia?  Go To Court Immigration Lawyers can help you.

Employer sponsored migration

Australian employers can sponsor a worker to come to Australia on a temporary work visa (Visa 457). This visa can be used to employ overseas workers for up to four years in certain occupations.

Family visas

Family visas exist to allow the overseas family members of Australian residents to come to Australia. These visas include parent visas, partner visas, child visas and carer visas. If you need to make an application for one of these visas, contact Go To Court Immigration Lawyers today.

Back to Top

Refugee visas

Refugee visas are granted to those who are found to have a genuine fear of persecution in their country of origin from which the government cannot or will not protect them. Persecution may be on the basis of race, religion, political opinion, nationality or membership of a particular social group.

Student visas

Student visas are granted to those who are enrolled in a full-time course of study, who have access to enough funds to cover their stay in Australia, who have Overseas Student Health Cover and who meet the character and health requirements.

If you need help applying for a student visa, contact Go To Court Lawyers.

Back to Top

Has your visa been refused?

If your visa has been refused you may be able to seek review of that decision by the Refugee and Migration Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. The Tribunal will either affirm the decision, vary the decision, set the decision aside, remit the decision back to the Department for reconsideration, or find that it does not have jurisdiction to review the decision. The length of time it will take for a review of a decision to occur depends on the type of visa involved and the complexity of the matter.  

Read More: Has your visa application been refused

Australian visa breaches

Appeal an Australia immigration decision

Visa Resources

Back to Top

7am to midnight, 7 days

Call our lawyers NOW or, have our lawyers CALL YOU

1300 636 846
7am to midnight, 7 days
Call our Legal Hotline now