Albury Traffic Lawyers | Affordable Traffic Solicitors
GTC Traffic Lawyers Albury | Traffic Dispute Solicitors
If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a Albury expert in the field who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of traffic lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Speak with an Albury traffic accident lawyer now
Read More: What to do after Motor Vehicle Accidents NSW
New South Wales driving offences include:
- Driving Vehicles With Low Tyre Pressure (NSW)
- Driving Whilst Suspended, Disqualified or Unlicensed in NSW
- Drug Driving Law NSW
- Failing to stop for Police in NSW
- Heavy Vehicle Traffic Offences in NSW
- Jaywalking NSW
- NSW Hoon Laws
- Road Rules for Cyclists NSW
- Serious Traffic Offences in NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
Traffic dispute lawyers Albury
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Call our expert team today at 1300 636 846 and find a lawyer in Albury that is experienced in your case.
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your Albury lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day. Meet with our Albury lawyers to get practical advice for your case. We can help with any factors you may be worried about, including how to move forward, what outcomes you should expect, and what to do if your case does go before a court.
Don’t make the mistake of going to court alone. Let our Albury lawyers represent you to the highest possible legal standards for the best chance of a positive future. We can help you get past this.
NSW Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846.
Speak to the experts today!
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
Free legal resources
- NSW Road Rules
- Traffic Lawyer NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
- Driving Suspended NSW
- New South Wales Road Fines
- Police Pursuit NSW
- Traffic Offenders Intervention Program NSW
Regulations & acts
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.