North Sydney Traffic Accident Lawyers | Traffic Solicitors
GTC Traffic Lawyers North Sydney
If you’ve been charged with a traffic offence, don’t risk your future. You need excellent legal representation from a North Sydney expert in the field who understands how to help. And that’s where we come in…
Our team of traffic lawyers are experienced, professional, and skilled at providing expert legal advice. We can help you achieve the best possible result from a bad situation.
Traffic Accident Lawyers North Sydney
Our services include:
- discussing your options (and probable outcomes) when we meet with you in person;
- if possible, liaising with the police prior to you being charged;
- representing you in court for sentencing (if you plead guilty);
- representing you in your defended trial (if you plead not guilty);
- assisting with applications for bail.
Call our expert team today at 1300 636 846 and find a lawyer in North Sydney that is experienced in your case.
Don’t stress, be prepared for your court appearance. Call our team now 1300 636 846 and see how our North Sydney lawyers can help you.
NSW Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your North Sydney lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in North Sydney Local Court on the day.
The North Sydney Local Court has the operating hours of 9:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. The North Sydney Local court is at 94 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, directly behind the North Sydney Post Office.
If you are using public transport, the bus stop on Miller Street and the North Sydney train station are 50 meters from the North Sydney Local Court.
North Sydney is a suburb and commercial district 5 km north of the Sydney CBD and just over the Harbour Bridge with a population of 65,000 people.
- NSW Road Rules
- Traffic Lawyer NSW
- Unlicensed Driving NSW
- Driving Suspended NSW
- New South Wales Road Fines
- Hoon Laws NSW
- Police Pursuit NSW
- Traffic Offenders Intervention Program NSW
- Road Transport Act 2013
- Road Transport (General) Regulation 2013
- Road Transport (Driver Licensing) Regulation 2008
- Road Transport (Vehicle Registration) Regulation 2007
- Road Rules 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.