Civil Lawyers and Solicitors Gawler, South Australia
Civil dispute lawyers Gawler
- First-class Lawyers, economy rates!
- We fight harder for your rights.
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with our expert Gawler civil dispute lawyers if you are facing charges. You will get civil legal advice on what you should do, the likely outcome of your case and any preparation you need to do before attending court.
Civil legal services Gawler
Some of the civil law areas our Gawler lawyers can assist clients in are:
- Employment contracts, unfair dismissal and workplace disputes;
- Commercial law disputes;
- Powers of attorney and guardianship matters;
- Debt recovery and dealing with creditors;
- The Australian Consumer Law, protecting your rights as a consumer;
- Enforcement of judgments of courts and tribunals;
- Commercial leases, terms and negotiations;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Property disputes;
- Defamation, libel and slander;
- Contract disputes;
- Residential tenancy and commercial tenancy issues;
- Corporate structures and partnerships, including incorporation; and
- Civil matters relating to small business and start ups;
Law Firm: GTC Civil Lawyers Gawler
Firm Positioning: Civil Lawyers
Firm Opening Hours: 08.30am – 05.00pm
National Hotline: 7am to midnight, 7 days
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.