Burnie Family Divorce Lawyers | Expert Family Solicitors
GTC Family Lawyers Burnie | Family Mediation Services
Call to speak to one of our Burnie family lawyers today. We are committed to negotiating a quick, fair and effective result so that you can get on with your life.
- divorce and separation;
- arrangements for access to children;
- de facto relationships;
- property settlement;
- domestic violence;
- prenuptial agreements;
- child support;
Divorce Lawyers Burnie
- ‘No Fault’ Divorce
- Annulment of Marriage
- Divorce Application
- Divorce Hearing
- Divorce Requirements
- Obtaining a Divorce if Married Overseas
- Same Sex Marriage and Family Law
- Separation and Short Relationships
- Time Limits in Family Law Matters
- What is Our Date of Separation?
Family Mediation Services Burnie
Recent Family Law Blog Articles
- The Hidden Asset Search
- What Do I Do Now I Have Just Separated From My Spouse?
- Relocation Of Children – Your Rights Explained
Marriage & De Facto Lawyers Burnie
- Bigamy in Australia
- Civil Unions in Australia
- De Facto Relationships in Australia
- Prenuptial Agreements in Australia
- Recognition of an Overseas Marriage
- What is a De Facto Relationship: Na v Tiu
Property Settlement Lawyers Burnie
- Bankruptcy and Family Law Matters
- Breaching a Family Law Order
- Can Violent Conduct Affect a Property Settlement?
- Capital Gains Tax and Property Settlements
- What is Property Settlement?
- Family Law Consent Orders
- Gifts in Property Settlements
- Inheritance In Property Settlements
- Personal Injury Payouts and Property Settlements
- Post-Separation Inheritance
- Spousal Maintenance
- Superannuation Splitting
- Subpoenas in Family Law Matters
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local Burnie lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Tasmanian Court on the day.
Request an appointment with our Burnie lawyers or call us on (07) 3151 7597 to get legal help in civil, criminal, traffic, drink driving, family law, immigration or compensation law, at a time and in a form that suits you.
If you need legal advice or representation in Burnie, Go To Court Lawyers is here to help. Go To Court’s dedicated team of Burnie family lawyers is available for appointments in person, by telephone and by video conference.
Burnie Magistrates Court
The Burnie Magistrates Court is located at 38 Alexander Street, Burnie. It deals with summary criminal and traffic matters and civil matters.
Burnie Supreme Court
The Burnie Supreme Court is located at 38 Alexander Street, Burnie. It deals with indictable criminal matters and civil matters.
Tasmania Courts GTC Lawyers Appear In
The Tasmanian judicial system consists of the Magistrates Court and Children’s Court, the Supreme Court and the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (FCFCA).
The Hobart Magistrates Court is located at 23-25 Liverpool Street, Hobart. It deals with summary criminal and traffic matters and civil matters.
The Hobart Children’s Court is located at 23-25 Liverpool Street Hobart. It deals with criminal matters where the defendant is under 18 and with care and protection of children matters.
The Hobart Supreme Court is located at 5 Salamanca Place, Hobart. It deals with indictable criminal matters and civil matters.
Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
The Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (FCFCA) is located at 39-41 Davey Street, Hobart. It deals with federal law matters including family law, migration, bankruptcy, human rights and industrial law.
Family Law Court Processes
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.