East Maitland Civil Lawyers | Expert Civil Solicitors
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you’re going to court in East Maitland soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals.
Civil dispute and litigation lawyers
Our East Maitland lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer
- Neighbourhood Disputes (NSW)
- Excessive Noise (NSW)
- Fence Disputes (NSW)
- Tree Disputes (NSW)
- Small Claims Matters
Residential Leasing Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Commercial Leasing Disputes
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your East Maitland lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in East Maitland Local Court on the day.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.