Going to court in a civil case soon? Don’t go alone….
Everyday legal problems can be a nuisance, and then an emotional burden. It is hard to see a simple solution and that adds to the stress. It is hard to know what your legal rights are in your legal problem.
You can have your questions answered. You can be put in the right direction toward a solution. And it can be done today at no cost to you over the phone.
That’s how we work at Go To Court Lawyers. Telephone us with your questions on 1300 636 846 or contact us on web-chat, leave us your details and we call you.
We will assess your matter free of charge. We can answer your queries and put you in the right direction toward resolution. If necessary, the solicitor that you speak with will arrange for you to have a face-to-face consultation or court representation with one of our top civil litigation lawyers Melbourne.
We have numerous offices around Melbourne so that you could either meet with a lawyer in the Melbourne CBD or in a suburb that’s convenient to you.
Civil Law problems
Go To Court Melbourne lawyers has a network of solicitors that provides a high quality and professional breadth of civil law experience. Our Melbourne lawyers have experience in debt recovery, employment matters, tenancy issues, commercial disputes and civil court proceedings.
- Commercial disputes – if you were not paid for the sale of your business despite new owners taking possession; you have license agreements to draft and finalise.
- Debt recovery – creditor going personally after you for moneys owed in a joint business venture. Are you facing bankruptcy? Do you need to arrange an instalment plan with a creditor?
- Insolvency matters – are you concerned you may be carrying on business whilst insolvent? Are you a creditor looking to protect your interests in a business? Are you considering voluntary administration or liquidation?
- Employment – issues regarding maternity leave, or redundancy pay outs, negotiating an employment contract, drafting employee contracts, harassment in the workplace.
- Tenancy matters – advice regarding your lease, how to delicately deal with tenancy issues without destroying the relationship with a tenant or landlord, advice regarding destroyed fixtures or fittings.
- Civil court proceedings – perhaps a neighbourly dispute regarding an easement or fence.
Why choose Go To Court Melbourne civil court lawyers?
We understand that every legal problem is stressful, no matter how small or big. It matters to you. It can be emotionally exhausting and costly. It can be confusing.
Because the area of civil law is legally complicated it really requires the expertise of a professional Melbourne solicitor who knows the Victorian case law. It’s extremely important that you have the proper legal representation, if you want to give yourself the best odds of success in your legal matters. It takes a focused and experienced lawyer to get you the results you want.
Go To Court Melbourne civil law solicitors can simplify this process for you.
If you speak with us at Go To Court Melbourne lawyers today we can help to explain how to progress any of these matters, in a less litigious way if possible.
- We can explain the legal jargon to you in an understandable way.
- We can put you on the right area of law and answer your questions.
- We can match you with the right lawyer with the best expertise today. Every one of or lawyers in Melbourne are selected for their experience in civil court matters. They are an exceptional choice and competitively priced.
You won’t face hidden costs or fees and you won’t spend countless hours trying to locate the right lawyer for your situation.
You can call us anytime and any number of times to get fast and effective legal help when you want it.
Our legal hotline is here to help you. Our telephone assessment is free of charge and we can put you on the road toward resolution. It’s important to know you have experience and quality on your side. Go To Court’s Melbourne Civil law experts can and will provide that.
It’s extremely important that you have the proper legal representation, if you want to give yourself the best odds of success in your legal matters. It takes a focused and experienced lawyer to get you the results you want.