Melbourne Civil Lawyers: Experienced in Dispute Resolution
Have a dispute? Do not risk resolving it alone
Everyday legal problems can be a nuisance and then an emotional burden. It is hard to see a simple solution and that can further add to the stress. It can be difficult to know what your legal rights or even if you have legal problem.
You can have your questions answered. You can be put in the right direction toward a solution. And it can be done today at no cost to you over the phone.
That is how we work at Go To Court Lawyers. That is our difference.
Call us with your questions on 1300 636 846 or speak to a lawyer via web-chat. You can even leave us your details and we will call you.
We will assess your matter free of charge. We can answer your queries and put you in the right direction towards a sensible resolution. If necessary, the Hotline Lawyer will arrange for you to have a face-to-face consultation or court representation with one of our top civil litigation lawyers in Melbourne.
We have numerous offices around Melbourne so that you could either meet with a lawyer in the Melbourne CBD or in a suburb that is convenient to you.
We have experience resolving all kinds of disputes
Go To Court Melbourne lawyers has a network of solicitors that provides high quality and professional civil law advice. Our Melbourne lawyers have experience in debt recovery, employment matters, tenancy issues, commercial disputes and civil court proceedings.
We have satisfied clients after resolving a range of legal issues
Some of the civil law issues our Melbourne lawyers have resolved include the following:
- Commercial disputes – Have you not been paid for the sale of your business despite new owners taking possession? Have a dispute over a contract? Or do you have licensing agreements to draft and finalise? Our team of experienced Melbourne civil lawyers can provide either a bespoke service based on your individual needs or e your general civil and dispute resolution lawyers for your business.
- Debt recovery – Is a creditor going after you for money owed in a joint business venture? Are you facing bankruptcy? Do you need to arrange an instalment plan with a creditor? Go To Court Lawyers is experienced in debt recovery and bankruptcy. You no longer need to stress with an understanding and passionate Go To Court Melbourne solicitor handling your debt recovery and bankruptcy matters.
- Insolvency matters – are you concerned you may be carrying on business whilst insolvent? Are you a creditor looking to protect your interests in a business? Are you considering voluntary administration or liquidation?
- Employment – Do you have issues regarding maternity leave? Owed a redundancy pay out? Need assistance negotiating an employment contract or drafting employee contracts? No matter your employment questions, we have you covered.
- Tenancy matters – If you are looking for advice regarding your lease, how to delicately deal with tenancy issues without destroying the relationship with a tenant or landlord, our property and commercial leasing lawyers are here for you.
Why choose Go To Court Melbourne civil court lawyers?
We understand that every legal problem is stressful, no matter how small or large. It matters to you. It can be emotionally exhausting and costly and can be confusing.
The area of civil law is legally complicated which really requires the expertise of a professional Melbourne solicitor who is experienced with the Victorian case law.
It is extremely important that you have the proper legal representation as soon as possible. This gives you the best odds of success in your legal matters. It takes a focused and experienced lawyer to get you the results you want.
Go To Court Melbourne civil law solicitors simplify the process
Speaking with our Melbourne lawyers today means we can help to explain how to progress any of these matters, in a less litigious way if possible. Our team uses plain English and not confusing legal jargon.
Go To Court Melbourne Civil Lawyers do the following:
- Explain the legal jargon to you in an understandable way;
- Put you on the right track in area of law and answer your questions;
- Match you with the right lawyer with the best expertise today.
Every one of our lawyers in Melbourne are selected for their experience in civil matters. They are an exceptional choice and are competitively priced.
You will not face hidden costs or fees and you will not spend countless hours trying to locate the right lawyer for your situation.
You can call us anytime as much as you need to get fast and effective legal help when you need it
Our Legal Hotline is here to help you. Our telephone assessment is free of charge and we can put you on the road towards an effective resolution.
It is important to know you have experience and quality on your side. Go To Court’s Melbourne Civil law experts can and do provide that to many of our satisfied clients.
It is extremely important that you have the proper legal representation, if you want to give yourself the best odds of success in your legal matters. It takes a focused and experienced lawyer to get you the results you want.
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.