We Fight Harder For Your Rights!
Traffic offences occur every day and have happened to probably anyone that has driven. Go To Court Melbourne Traffic Lawyers understands that anyone on the roads these days can find themselves charged with an offence in which they feel they have been hard done by. Don’t feel the problem is too big that you should just pay the fine. You have a right to fight for your offence. Melbourne Traffic Lawyers will fight it with you.
Range of traffic offences means a range of penalties
The Victorian traffic offences start at low level infringement or fine offences such as not wearing a seat belt, texting or using your smartphone whilst driving, not stopping at a stop sign for the requisite time, not indicating etc.
Traffic offences then increase in seriousness to driving without a license, driving whilst suspended, speeding, drink-driving, drug-driving in Victoria, negligent or reckless driving. You can face more than just an infringement fine for these offences but could also be looking at having a conviction entered against you, being further disqualified from driving or even in some serious cases imprisonment.
Go To Court Lawyers has the expertise to tackle any type of traffic law offence.
Because of the variety of traffic law offences, there are also a variety of penalties that may be imposed.
Our Melbourne Traffic Lawyers are experts in Victorian traffic law. The right representation could mean the difference between a fine, a bond, or having your license revoked.
The court has to see there is more to you than just the offence.
- You may need to drive for your business to run. We will strive to ensure the court hears that. A suspension of your licence may be extra-curial punishment in the circumstance.
- You may have driven for a significant period of time without any record. Go To Court lawyers will do their best to have judge take note of that arriving at their penalty.
- You may feel you have been charged unjustifiably. We arrange for the best lawyer to collect all the necessary evidence, put the police to proof and argue your case in court.
- We understand that your penalty may have seemed harsh to you in the circumstances. We can arrange for a highly professional Melbourne appellate traffic infringement lawyer to appeal the fine or sentence.
- You may have had the fine or conviction unreasonably entered in your absence without you previously being notified. You can have the matter re-heard and Go To Court Lawyers will arrange or that application to be made.
How Go To Court lawyers work?
Go To Court Melbourne Traffic Lawyers has a legal telephone hotline available 7 days a week from 7am to midnight. Simply call toll free 1300 636 846 or (03) 9999 9711. Our solicitors are on call, via this phone line or web-chat. You can explain to us your infringement fine or traffic offence.
At absolutely no cost to you we assess your legal situation and advise you on the best way forward.
Should you need to speak with a lawyer face-to-face, the solicitor that you speak with can find the right lawyer for you, at a location convenient to you, in Melbourne, CBD or an outer suburb.
We have a unique legal ranking system which networks with only the highest quality of exceptional traffic and criminal lawyers. They will be cost effective, with no hidden fees.
If you need court representation Go To Court Lawyers can arrange a highly skilled traffic law litigator or DUI lawyer or criminal lawyer to appear in court on your behalf. This can be arranged even at very short notice.
Your lawyer will be committed to your case and be cost effective.
Network of lawyers to cover many areas of law
Go to Court has a network of lawyers within many Melbourne law firms. So if your traffic offence touches on other legal matters, such as drink driving offending or criminal offending, we can help you.
You do not need to shop around to find all the right lawyers with the right expertise. When you call us, we will refer you to the right lawyer with expertise in all areas of law relevant to your situation. That leaves you time to focus on your matter, rather than have the added stress of trying to know which type of expert lawyer you require and where to find them.