If you’re going to court in Belmont soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Belmont
Our Belmont lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Our Belmont lawyers appear in all Belmont courts, as well as other New South Wales Regional and Metropolitan Courts.
You can call us on our legal advice hotline from 7:00am to midnight, any day of the week. You will talk directly with a lawyer who will assess your case and advise you on the best way forward. They can also arrange representation, even at short notice, with a lawyer matched to you.
Employment Lawyers Belmont
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Belmont
- Neighbourhood Disputes (NSW)
- Excessive Noise (NSW)
- Fence Disputes (NSW)
- Tree Disputes (NSW)
- Small Claims Matters
Residential Leasing Disputes Belmont
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Commercial Leasing Disputes Belmont
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Belmont lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Belmont Local Court on the day.
If you need to go to Court in Belmont soon, or you have a legal problem and need help, there’s no need to face this alone. Call us for a no-obligation, confidential discussion today.
Belmont Local Court
The Belmont Local Court has the operating hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Belmont Local court is at 530 Pacific Highway Belmont, on the corner of Herbert Street. If you are using public transport there is both North and South Bus stops at the door. If you are driving, Belmont is 20km south of Newcastle.
First established in 1825, Belmont is a quiet suburb located on the North Eastern side of Lake Macquarie and has a population of 7,500 people.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will NSW
- Challenging a Will NSW
- De Facto Partnership
- Commercial Leases NSW
- Unfair Dismissal NSW
Civil Law Resources
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013
- Dividing Fences Act 1991
- Home Building Act 1989
- Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013
- Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Retail Leases Act 1994
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005
- Civil Procedure Act 2005
- Succession Act 2006
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.