Surry Hills Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Surry Hills | Civil Litigation Lawyers
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you’re going to court in Surry Hills soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Surry Hills
Our Surry Hills lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Our Surry Hills lawyers appear in all Surry Hills courts, as well as other New South Wales Regional and Metropolitan Courts.
Employment Lawyers Surry Hills
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Surry Hills
- Neighbourhood Disputes (NSW)
- Excessive Noise (NSW)
- Fence Disputes (NSW)
- Tree Disputes (NSW)
- Small Claims Matters
Residential Leasing Disputes Surry Hills
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Commercial Leasing Disputes Surry Hills
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Surry Hills lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Surry Hills Local Court on the day.
If you need to go to Court in Surry Hills soon, or you have a legal problem and need help, there’s no need to face this alone. Call us for a no-obligation, confidential discussion today.
Surry Hills Childrens Court
66-78 Albion Street
SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will NSW
- Challenging a Will NSW
- De Facto Partnership
- Commercial Leases NSW
- Unfair Dismissal NSW
Civil Law Resources
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013
- Dividing Fences Act 1991
- Home Building Act 1989
- Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013
- Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Retail Leases Act 1994
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 2005
- Civil Procedure Act 2005
- Succession Act 2006
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.