St Albans Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers St Albans | Civil Litigation Lawyers
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you have a court case coming up, or a legal problem that’s worrying you, call our St Albans Lawyers for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
Civil Dispute Lawyers St Albans
Why Do People Choose Our St Albans Civil Lawyers?
- You are guaranteed a highly experienced professional in your case.
- Affordable services without sacrificing quality reliable representation.
- Professional advice before you go to court.
- All Go To Court lawyers are carefully selected based on their experience and performance.
- There are no hidden costs.
- You get the right lawyer right now—without wasting time searching to find the right legal representative.
Civil Disputes St Albans
- Consumer Claims in Victoria
- Defamation in Victoria
- Duty of Care (Vic)
- Injunctions in Victoria
- Nuisance (Vic)
- Racial and Religious Vilification (Vic)
- The Nemo Dat Rule (Vic)
Employment Lawyers St Albans
- Employment Law
- Unfair Dismissal
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Working with Children Check
- Workplace Discrimination in Victoria
Residential Leasing Disputes St Albans
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies
Will Dispute Lawyers
- Challenging A Will In Victoria
- Making a Will in Victoria
- Who Can Contest a Will? (Vic)
- Can a Beneficiary Contest a Will? (Vic)
- How to Obtain a Copy of a Will (Vic)
- Unfair Wills Victoria
- Probate in Victoria
- Probate Registry Grants
- Executors Duties and Obligations in Victoria (Vic)
- Removal of Executor (Vic)
- Gift Overs (Vic)
- Intestacy in Victoria
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your St Albans lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Melbourne Local Court on the day.
Go To Court’s St Albans solicitors are here for you. Whether you require prompt advice or confident representation, we have put together a team of remarkable and experienced lawyers to meet your needs. The qualified and experienced team are able to provide you with the legal help you need in all areas of law.
The Go To Court Lawyers’ St Albans office is located at Level 13, 575 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 in the heart of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Public transport is readily accessible using the world’s largest tram network. Buses also run frequently.
Courthouses nearby in Melbourne
The Supreme Court of Victoria is at 210 William Street Melbourne City and has the opening hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. This stunning piece of colonial architecture was designed by Arthur Ebdon and Alfred Smith in 1873.
Melbourne Magistrates Court is at 233 William Street, Melbourne and has the operating hours of 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. The Courthouse is easily accessible via public transport and is only a short walk from the famous Burke Street Mall.
The County Court of Victoria is at 250 William Street, right in the heart of the Melbourne Central Business District. The Courthouse has the operating hours of 9:00 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
The Owen Dixon Commonwealth Law Courts building is located at 305 William Street, Melbourne. These courts are easily located and they can be found on the corner of La Trobe and William streets, directly above the Flagstaff railway station.
Free Legal Resources
- Acts of God: Tort Law
- Civil Liability of Children
- Client Legal Privilege
- Contributory Negligence
- Debt Recovery
- Injurious Falsehood in Australia
Civil Law Resources
- Changes To The Privacy Act: How Your Business Could Be Affected 22 Feb 2018
- Australia’s Modern Slavery Act
- Copyright Act
- Digital Piracy
- Privacy Act Obligations to Protect Clients’ Personal Information
- Privacy Law in Australia
- Trademark Law Australia
Civil law FAQS
- Can you Photograph Someone without Permission?
- What Is An Injunction Order?
- What Are Torts?
- What is Estoppel?
- What Does “Balance of Probabilities” mean?
- What Is An Executor De Son Tort?
- What Is A Grant of Probate?
- What Is Testamentary Capacity?
- What Can I Do If I Have Been Disinherited From A Will?
- What If The Executor Has Lost Capacity?
- What If The Executor Is Dead or Missing?
- What if the Executor is Under 18?
- What If You Can’t Find The Will?
- Who Can Be An Executor?
- Who Has Final say On Funeral Arrangements?
- What Is A Preferential Payment?
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.