Childers Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Childers | Civil Litigation Lawyers
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
Being sued can be an incredibly stressful experience, as can suing someone else. Without adequate legal representation and accurate, plain English legal advice, you can end up severely out of pocket. This is regardless of whether you are the applicant, plaintiff, or the defendant. In some cases, the unsuccessful party can be made to pay the other party’s costs of the dispute. This can be in the thousands of dollars.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Childers
Our Childers lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Looking for a Civil Lawyer nearby in Childers?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment Lawyers Childers
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Childers
Residential Leasing Disputes Childers
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes Childers
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your Childers lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Childers Magistrates Court on the day.
If you prefer, you can meet your lawyer at Childers Magistrates Court without the need for a conference beforehand. Some examples of when this will suit you are adjournments, simple pleas or when your case is listed for directions from the court (not a final hearing). And if you are not on bail, you may not even need to attend.
Our difference? We have lawyers who are available to speak with you obligation-free 7 days a week, 7am to midnight. Call us today on 1300 363 846 to see the difference.
Childers Magistrates Court
The Childers Magistrates Court has the operating hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. The Courthouse is located on the intersection of Crescent and Churchill Streets. Named after Hugh Childers, this quiet sugar cane town has a population of 1500 people. If you are driving, Childers is 323 km north of Brisbane. Childers has preserved historic buildings such as the Grand and Federal Hotels and the Childers Post Office, which was built in 1887.
For expert advice and strong representation, call Go To Court Lawyers Childers on 1300 636 846.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
- Contested Will Cases: Wylie & Anor v Wylie | Grimsley v Paul
- Powers of Attorney Act 1998
- Succession Act 1981
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999
- Land Titles Act
- Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Public Service Act 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.