Cairns Civil Lawyers | Expert Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Cairns – First Class Lawyers, Economy Rates
Being sued can be an incredibly stressful experience, as can suing someone else. Without adequate legal representation and accurate, plain English legal advice, you can end up severely out of pocket. This is regardless of whether you are the applicant, plaintiff, or the defendant. In some cases, the unsuccessful party can be made to pay the other party’s costs of the dispute. This can be in the thousands of dollars.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Cairns
Our Cairns lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Looking for a Civil Lawyer nearby in Cairns?
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment Lawyers Cairns
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Cairns
Residential Leasing Disputes Cairns
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes Cairns
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
We strive for what is most convenient and in your best interests. This is why we have lawyers available near you, that are available right now. Our Cairns lawyers look beyond just your legal dilemma and provide tailored, cost-effective and practical advice so you can move on to what is more important to you.
Cairns Magistrates Court
The Cairns Magistrates Court has the operating hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. The Cairns Magistrates Court is at 5D Sheridan Street, Cairns. If you are using public transport, the Magistrates Court is 900 metres from Cairns Central Shopping Centre.
Cairns International Airport is located 7 km north of Cairns city with direct flights to 18 international and 30 domestic destinations. Located on the east coast of Cape York Peninsula, with a population of 145,000 people, Cairns serves as the major commercial centre for North Queensland.
Once a sugar-milling town, Cairns is now a popular tourist destination famous for fishing, diving and crocodile spotting tours, the safest place to escape the tropical heat in Cairns is the saltwater lagoon located on the Cairns Esplanade.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.