Coomera Civil Lawyers | Civil Dispute Solicitors
GTC Civil Lawyers Coomera | Civil Litigation Lawyers
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
If you’re going to court in Coomera soon, don’t make the mistake of going alone. Get expert representation from our experienced legal professionals. Our Coomera civil lawyers are experienced in taking the stress out of any civil law dispute.
Being sued can be an incredibly stressful experience, as can suing someone else. Without adequate legal representation and accurate, plain English legal advice, you can end up severely out of pocket. This is regardless of whether you are the applicant, plaintiff, or the defendant. In some cases, the unsuccessful party can be made to pay the other party’s costs of the dispute. This can be in the thousands of dollars.
Civil Dispute Lawyers Coomera
Our Coomera lawyers are:
- committed to protecting your legal rights by providing you with the best possible legal advice;
- experts in the fields of Civil and Litigation law;
- known for their passion for the law and for their professional service.
Our Coomera lawyers appear in all Gold Coast courts;
Our lawyers have achieved excellent outcomes for clients in all areas of civil law, including:
- Commercial disputes;
- Powers of Attorney and guardianship;
- Wills, estates and probate;
- Credit and debt recovery;
- Bankruptcy and insolvency;
- Residential and commercial tenancy disputes;
- Council matters;
- Consumer rights;
- Trademarks, copyright and design rights;
- Small business and start ups; and
- Corporate structures and partnerships.
Employment Lawyers Coomera
- Employment Law in Queensland
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sexual Harassment
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Bullying
Neighbourhood Dispute Lawyer Coomera
Residential Leasing Disputes Coomera
- Landlord and Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Tenant Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Landlord Rights and Obligations – Residential
- Residential Tenancies Queensland
- Breaking a Lease in Qld
- Bond Refunds in Qld
- Renting with a Pet in Queensland
Commercial Leasing Disputes Coomera
Civil Law Taxation Lawyers
We recommend booking a one hour conference with your Coomera lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in Gold Coast Court on the day.
Don’t make the mistake of going to court alone. Let our Coomera lawyers represent you to the highest possible legal standards for the best chance of a positive future. We can help you get past this.
Free Legal Resources
- Making a Will in QLD
- Challenging a Will in QLD
- De Facto Partnership
- Contesting a Will in QLD
- Power of Attorney in Queensland
- Probate in Queensland
- Getting a Grant of Probate in QLD
Civil Law Resources
- Contested Will Cases: Wylie & Anor v Wylie | Grimsley v Paul
- Powers of Attorney Act 1998
- Succession Act 1981
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999
- Land Titles Act
- Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
- Public Service Act 2008
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.