Criminal Lawyers Coomera | Criminal Defence Lawyers
GTC Crminal Lawyers Coomera | Criminal Litigation Lawyers
Regardless of what type of criminal charges you may be facing, it is critical to obtain sound legal advice. Being accused of breaching the law is serious and the penalties can be severe if you are convicted, so you deserve the best advice and representation.
Thankfully, the Go To Court Coomera criminal law team are experts in the field who are here to help in your time of need. We provide a Legal Hotline that is available 7am to midnight, 7 days a week. By calling us on 1300 636 846 you will be able to speak to an experienced lawyer who is committed to achieving the best results for you. We are results-focused and will rigorously fight your charges.
Looking for a Criminal Defence Lawyer Nearby in Coomera?
Go To Court’s Coomera criminal lawyers specialise in all areas of criminal law in Queensland, including:
- Domestic violence and intervention orders;
- Break and enter;
- Murder and manslaughter;
- Drink driving;
- Police misconduct applications;
- Traffic offences;
- Bail applications;
- Public nuisance; and
- Drug charges.
When charged with a criminal offence, it is normal to feel confused and uncertain about what do. It is important that you do not act without first considering your options.
Domestic Violence Orders
- Applying for a Domestic Violence Order in Queensland
- Domestic Violence Order Breaches in Queensland
- Domestic Violence Orders and Going Interstate (Qld)
- DVOs and Children (Qld)
- Leaving a Domestic Violence Relationship (Qld)
- What is Domestic Violence? (Qld)
- Protection Orders in Queensland
- Abortion in Queensland
- Age of Consent
- Animal Cruelty
- Assault Offences
- Assault on Queensland Police
- Attempted Offences and Conspiracy
- Child Exploitation Material Offences
- Child Protection Offender Register in Queensland
- Computer Crime
- Contempt of Court
- Drug Offences
- Firearms Offences
- Homelessness and the Law
- Licence Suspension for Unpaid Fines
- Listening Devices in Queensland
- Medical Cannabis Laws
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Offensive Behaviour Charges in Queensland
- Public Health Emergencies
- Public Nuisance Offences in Queensland
- Revenge Porn Offences
- Riot Offences
- Robbery Offences
- Serious Violent Offences
- Sex Work Law Queensland
- Stealing Offences in Queensland
- The Offence of Arson
- Trafficking Dangerous Drugs
- Unlawful Stalking in Queensland
QLD Legal Hotline open 7am to midnight, 7 days on 1300 636 846. Speak to the experts today!
We recommend booking a 1 hour conference with your local lawyer before going to court. You will get expert advice on what you should do, the likely outcome and any preparation you need to do beforehand. You will also get a fixed quote on the cost for you to be represented in your local Court on the day.
Don’t make the mistake of going to court alone. Let our Coomera lawyers represent you to the highest possible legal standards for the best chance of a positive future. We can help you get past this.
Legal practitioners with a difference
Our Coomera criminal lawyers will explain the charges to you, assess the evidence, prepare you for court, represent you in court, and make the process less stressful. We also provide legal advice to those who have already been convicted and want to appeal their sentence.
There is no criminal matter we cannot handle and we represent clients on a daily basis in the Queensland Magistrates Court, District courts, and Supreme Court. The results of our Coomera criminal lawyers speak for themselves.
Why choose Go To Court Coomera Criminal Lawyers?
If you are facing criminal charges in Coomera, finding a lawyer who will deliver the best outcome should be your priority. You need to look no further than Go To Court Lawyers Coomera.
By choosing us, you can be assured that you are receiving high quality advice from a knowledgeable lawyer who is dedicated to advocate in your defence. Our legal team in Coomera work collaboratively, meaning your lawyer can draw on the experience and skills of their colleagues to better improve your chances of a successful outcome.
With you through every step of the legal process in defending the charges against you, you can rely on a Go To Court Coomera criminal lawyer. We understand that you want personalised and exceptional service, so we will assess your case individually and give you advice that is tailored to meet your specific needs.
Free Legal Information available at your fingertips
Nothing beats personalised advice from a qualified lawyer but we also like to keep you informed through our award-wining website.
You can explore a range of articles written and edited by our team of lawyers. We have plain English legal articles which set out your rights in the most understandable way. Some of the articles that clients have found most useful include:
- Assault Charges in Australia;
- Good Behaviour Bonds;
- Breach of Bail in Queensland;
- Giving a Police Statement;
- Drug Offences in Queensland;
- No Conviction Recorded and Spent Convictions in Queensland; and
- Penalty Units.
Criminal Court Processes QLD
- Children’s Court in Queensland
- Committal Proceedings
- Court Etiquette in Queensland
- Double Jeopardy
- Jury Duty
- Pleading Guilty in the Magistrates Court
- Private Prosecutions
Criminal law in the news
Our legal writing team also maintain our legal news blog. Here is where you can access interesting articles and blogs about current issues in criminal law, such as:
- Domestic and Family Violence in Queensland;
- 1am Lockout Law Abandoned by Queensland, Other Measures to Be Taken;
- Political blogger charged with unlawful stalking;
- GTC launches an Australian-first legal advice app;
- Clown “purge” likely to lead to arrests; and
- Medical marijuana legalised in Queensland.
Queensland criminal law FAQS
- What is Consent?
- What Happens After An Arrest?
- When Can Police Enter Premises?
- How Does a DVPO Affect My Weapons License?
- What is Domestic Violence?
- What is a Contested Hearing?
- What is a QP9?
Alanna was fantastic, couldn’t have asked for anyone better, she tended to my needs, was there when I needed her and also had great communication. She was kind and consecrate of my needs and did a fantastic job.